Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Can't Talk. Playing.

Why would they do this to me?

I mean, I've got bills to pay. I need to go to work.

But no, SE had to go and make FFXII. Now, I have to cut off all ties to the outside world.

Thanks a freakin' lot.

As soon as I popped the disc in my PS2, I knew that life as I knew it was at an end.

GoblinSmithy>> Hi, boss.
GoblinSmithy>> I'm not coming into work.
Boss>> Are you sick?
GoblinSmithy>> Yeah, sure.
GoblinSmithy>> Whatever.
Boss>> You don't sound very sick.
GoblinSmithy>> ...
GoblinSmithy>> Cough.
GoblinSmithy>> Listen. I'm not coming in.
Boss>> Okay, I guess.
Boss>> We'll see you tomorrow.
GoblinSmithy>> Yeah...
GoblinSmithy>> That doesn't work for me.
Boss>> What doesn't work?
GoblinSmithy>> The whole tomorrow thing.
GoblinSmithy>> I won't be in tomorrow either.
GoblinSmithy>> Cough.
Boss>> Fine.
Boss>> When can we expect you back?
GoblinSmithy>> How about the fourth of go to hell?
Boss>> You can't talk to me like that!
Boss>> You're FIRED!
GoblinSmithy>> Sweet.
GoblinSmithy>> More time to play.
Boss>> I can't believe you.
GoblinSmithy>> Yeah, yeah.
GoblinSmithy>> Can I use you as a reference by the way?
Boss>> ...
Boss>> I'm hanging up now.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm out of a job.

On the bright side, I probably won't have time to eat for the next week or two, so I won't need to spend money on food.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a game on pause.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote:
*sighs*
Feb 2007 for EU...
endquote

You know you can import, right?

11:43 AM  
Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

SSSHHHHHHHH!

Don't say import. Sony might hear you.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'You know you can import, right?'

Just to bad you can't play the American PS2 games on a PAL PS2... And that most ways to alter your PS2 are forbidden in Europe (I honestly can't find a legal one, and I'm not in the mood to avoid my warranty and screw my ps2 up)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you find what website to file your unemployment with, let me know. Can't stop playing long enuf to go to the office myself.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Well, at least you have all that Gil from the event.

You do still have that right?

Right?

4:57 AM  
Blogger token black guy said...

yo anyone here got any weed? i need to roll a J right quick to celebrate mah completion of FF12 holla back!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home