Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pathfinder In The Hood

Seriously. I'm going to kill him.

I'm not talking my usual "he's being an idiot" kill him.

I am going to kill that retard.

He shows up in the jungle today wearing gold chains, a diamond mouthpiece, and a hat on backwards.

Also, a fur coat.

He looked like a pimp threw up on him.

GoblinPathfinder>> Yo, Smitty.
GoblinPathfinder>> Wassup, yo?
GoblinSmithy>> ...
GoblinSmithy>> Words fail me.
GoblinPathfinder>> Yo, G.
GoblinPathfinder>> Don't be playa hatin'.
GoblinSmithy>> What is wrong with you?
GoblinPathfinder>> I'm jus keepin' it real, yo.
GoblinSmithy>> You're why Jerry Lewis has telethons.
GoblinPathfinder>> Man, you just don't know how to roll.
GoblinSmithy>> You forgot to say yo.
GoblinPathfinder>> Did I?
GoblinPathfinder>> Sorry.
GoblinPathfinder>> Man, you just don't know how to roll, yo.
GoblinSmithy>> Better.
GoblinSmithy>> Much more ree-yall.
GoblinPathfinder>> Thanks.
GoblinPathfinder>> I mean... Thanks, yo.
GoblinSmithy>> Can I ask what brought this on?
GoblinPathfinder>> This is how all the cool people talk.
GoblinSmithy>> ...
GoblinPathfinder>> DAMMIT!
GoblinPathfinder>> This is how all the cool people talk, yo.
GoblinSmithy>> No.
GoblinSmithy>> There are only two types of people that talk like that.
GoblinSmithy>> One is people who are actually in gangs.
GoblinSmithy>> The other is retarded people.
GoblinPathfinder>> But...
GoblinPathfinder>> I don't have a gang.
GoblinSmithy>> I'm shocked.
GoblinPathfinder>> Then what would it take for me to be cool?
GoblinSmithy>> I'm guessing an act from Altana.
GoblinPathfinder>> But I want to be cool like you.

That would have melted my heart if I had one.

He wants to be just like me.

Maybe I should help him.

GoblinSmithy>> Do you know what's really cool?
GoblinPathfinder>> What?
GoblinSmithy>> Scars.
GoblinPathfinder>> Okay. Cool.
GoblinPathfinder>> But how would I get...

*STAB*


Yeah. Not so much with the helping.

Please, I'm posting this as a public service announcement. If you or anyone you know talks like this for no good reason, please hold them under water until they stop kicking.

You'll be doing the world a favor.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh clasic smithy..
"How do you get..."

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i Did what u said smithy -.- didnt work out that great will used my 1 email/phone call to tell ya

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, I'm posting this as a public service announcement. If you or anyone you know talks like this for no good reason, please hold them under water until they stop kicking.

I wish I could do that to people I know who talk like that, they honestly deserve it. Sad thing, if I do it I go to jail, and I kind of don't want to. They all probably talk like that there and I'de kill them all.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Please, I'm posting this as a public service announcement. If you or anyone you know talks like this for no good reason, please hold them under water until they stop kicking."

Agreed.Its enough to drive anyone insain, also you cant understand them.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Daltana said...

Not sure what's worse, someone from the burbs talking like that, or some wannabe actually typing like that in a chatroom or linkshell chat.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Wait, so he wants to be cool like Smitty, but he's dressed up as a "Gangsta"...

Wow, I think Pathfinder just insulted Smitty worse than anyone thus far.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waits for token black guy to show up*

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely, and totally agree with everything you just said. People like that need to die.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoyoyo!!!! holla back my boyee pathfindah learnin da kick azz werds on da streetz holla! fa sho deez goblins needta reckanize da troof up in herrrr. me n da pathfindah dog is always jackin dem white boyz up for dey loot yo cuz we know wut it iz yo! HOLLAA morglamoockalack!!!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my brain hurts from tryin to read "token black guy's" post
i think this post was alil towards him...

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

straight up doh B! i be showin pathfindah a.k.a. da gobbie bomb diggity da wayz of da pimp yo! we be pimpin out da WHMs too and all da slutty lil ho mithras yo! $10 bux fo da tail holllaaaa!!!!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done TBG, now lets get you to a rebhiltation center, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I apologize for acting retarded. There you happy? And I apologize to anyone i may have offended. Love the blog btw.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO NAH YOU WHACK! how u gon play me like dat?? i didnt post dem 2 whack azz comentz yo. ya'llz iz str8 up hatahz!! me n the pathfindah aint bout to be listening to none of yah nikkaz! imma tell pathfindoogles to mess yuh all up in da game and break yo faceZ!!!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*holds Token Black Guy under water, patiently waiting for him to stop kicking*

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*caps you wit mah 9 milly cap cap cap!!*

11:42 AM  
Blogger token black guy said...

bout time ya'llz stop haterin yo on da real

12:36 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Oh sweet Jesus, he made a blog.

(Moves his Cursor as far from the link as it can be)

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think TBG is pretty funny...actually >.>

12:48 PM  
Blogger token black guy said...

you mah boy turk *thumps chest* mah boy

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

XD Gangs, just becuz ur in a gang doesn't mean u talk like that.

(That puts pathfinder even deeper in a whole)

Thats just dumb... Yo. And this is coming from some one black!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home