Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Smithyfest!

Have you looked at your calendar lately? Do you know what's coming up?

No, not Halloween, you fool.

It's GoblinSmithy Fan Week!

Please, please, hold your applause.

Yes, it's that special time when you can celebrate your love for everything Smithy. And Smithy, in turn, will repay your devotion by briefly acknowledging your existence.

I'm kidding. As usual, everyone who was cool enough to donate $5 or more during the month to support this blog will become a member of the GoblinSmithy Fan Club and will receive a free gift pack.

The gift pack will include exclusive stories, fun pictures, wacky wallpapers, and whatever else I can think to put in.

It's just something I like to do to give back to those of you who back me up.

As opposed to those of you who stab me on a daily basis.

Bastards.

Anyway, I was trying to come up with a theme for Fan Week. I thought long and hard about it.

Okay, neither long nor hard, but there was thinking.

Maybe.

This week will be Smithy's Guide to Vana'diel. Follow along as I act as your tour guide to the many sights of our world.

See what I see. Do what I do.

Get stabbed where I get stabbed.

It'll be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home