Sunday, October 22, 2006

And The Event Rolls On

So, I've spent the last few days hanging out in San d'Oria.

And damn, if I'm not rolling in cash now.

Between the cakes and pies and other sweets, I've probably made a few hundred thousand gil.

It's actually really easy. I spent the first few hours trying to use the Auction House. That worked pretty well, but it was taking a while.

Then, I came up with a brilliant plan.

Everytime someone game me a treat, I'd put it in my bazaar.

When people didn't get a magic item, they'd buy more treats.

From me.

At a jacked up price.

I swear, they should have just saved time and given me a license to print my own money

Anyway, I'm raking in my profits, when I notice Pathfinder walking past me heading for the AH.

Considering I was actually in a good mood, I decided to talk to him.

Money can make me do strange things.

GoblinSmithy>> Hi, Pathfinder.
GoblinPathfinder>> Oh...
GoblinPathfinder>> Hi, Smitty.
GoblinSmithy>> Isn't this event great?
GoblinPathfinder>> ...
GoblinSmithy>> What's wrong?
GoblinPathfinder>> They're going to hurt me.
GoblinSmithy>> Who?
GoblinPathfinder>> I don't know. Some guys.
GoblinPathfinder>> Mean guys.
GoblinSmithy>> Why are they going to hurt you?
GoblinSmithy>> Not that I disagree. I'm just curious.
GoblinPathfinder>> Well, I don't have any money.
GoblinSmithy>> Money?
GoblinSmithy>> How could you need money?
GoblinSmithy>> Aren't people giving you stuff?
GoblinPathfinder>> That's the problem.
GoblinPathfinder>> I went broke because of that.
GoblinSmithy>> Maybe you're being dumber than usual...
GoblinSmithy>> But I have no idea what you're saying.
GoblinPathfinder>> I had to spend all of my money.
GoblinSmithy>> Why?
GoblinPathfinder>> How in the hell else am I going to get hats for people?
GoblinSmithy>> You're actually giving them hats?
GoblinPathfinder> Yeah, but I don't have any money to buy more.
GoblinSmithy>> I...
GoblinSmithy>> You...
GoblinSmithy>> Someone needs to kill you.
GoblinSmithy>> A lot.
GoblinPathfinder>> I don't know what to do.
GoblinSmithy>> I've got an idea.
GoblinSmithy>> It might just work.

Okay... So walking away and leaving him to the mercy of the hatless wonders may not have been the greatest plan ever.

Still. At least I didn't have to hear about it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

Wow... nice to see others makin a profit from retards Smithy XD

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the money. It's already corrupting him. Soon he'll be selling coupons for "1 free face non-stabbing" in the jungle. You can't trust goblins OR smithies, let alone someone that's both.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Dyamalos said...

Speaking of the name "Smith"

is that just a title? or do you think he knows metalworking.

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure a Goblin Smithy knows smithing at least as much as a Goblin Pathfinder knows Pathfinding, a Goblin Thug knows Thugging, or a Goblin shaman knows... shaman-ing.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recal Smithy saying he fixes his own armor. And something about wishing he figured out how not to make pointy subligar.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why doesn't Pathfinder just use his bling-buying credit cards to get the hats? Or are they maxed out?

If so, just steal Shaman's cards, he won't need them to buy any more gil.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... quite...

6:02 PM  
Blogger token black guy said...

holla back i been tryin to find mah boyee path cuz i know who it iz datz tryin to whoop his azz holla!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, they should have just saved time and given me a license to print my own money

True, but you feel better this way by taking money from morons ~_^

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home