Monday, October 30, 2006

Smithy's Guide To Vana'diel - Vol. 3

I hope you're enjoying this tour of Vana'diel.

While we're touring, I'm going to have to ask you to not feed the adventurers.

Today's stop brings us to the beautiful land of Windurst.


This name is actually quite descriptive. Pretty much the only things you'll find around here are wind and dirt.

At least San d'Oria and Bastok put some work into it. Sure, brick may not be the nicest thing to look at, but at least they look like actual cities.

Windurst is basically a swamp covered with a city made of sticks.

Full of midgets.

How exactly am I supposed to make this place seem exciting?

Come on, come all! See the big... Tree... In the middle of our town!

Amaze at our mastery of... Twigs...

Man, if I only had a match.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blogs are getting shorter and shorter... keep up the pace, Smithy! I'm beginning to find the shorter posts pretty bland tbh!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

My Mog House is made of twigs, mud, AND leaves. I have the HQ version. /grin

5:48 AM  
Blogger creature124 said...

Ugh...I hate it when people dismiss Windurst. Its a darn sight prettier than Bastok in my opinion.

8:15 AM  
Blogger token black guy said...

holla back yo i gotta bang me sum of dem lil taru-taru sluts yo holla!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol why do I have a feeling that token black guy is a white kid posting from his daddy's computer... Malibu Most Wanted, anyone?

4:10 PM  
Blogger token black guy said...

cuz u wack

5:31 PM  
Blogger Coeurl de Lionne said...

Man, if I only had a match.

Wouldn't work, the place's too damp to set it on fire.

Heck, the place is so damp some of the bridges' wood has rotten through and through. I'm sure a few [GM]s can attest to how they had to unstuck some unfortunate visitors who fell unexpectedly through a bridge's floor.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Smithy, a lot of people would find the mithra hookers entertaining...

9:52 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

While TBG would be first on the list...

Undine, with the constant spelling errors, would be second.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think he should focus on stabbing the people that bucther the english language first."

You, should not be allowed to say anything remotely near that after saying:

"quiet TBG. we know your not really black cuse they don't tslk like that. bad sterio typing. hesides i'm a mithra and i keep my house clean."

Anyways, nice post, but a bit short. The theme is nice though, seeing as the cities in this game suck anyways.

12:48 AM  
Blogger token black guy said...

yo you a hata miss spellz alot!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to know what'ssupposed to be moss decoration, and what's a fungus infestation.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell cares if it's prettier? Windurst is the only damn city that has warp tarus for OTHER PARTS OF THE DAMNED CITY.


*hands smithy some matches*

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home