Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fan Club Issues

I seem to be having computer problems. I'm not sure what's going on, but I may have to delay the fan pack until tomorrow.

I'm going to try hitting the harddrive with my sword and see if that does the trick.

Sorry for the delay. Apparently, some things are beyond even my god-like powers.

I'll try and get them out tonight, but if the problem persists, I may have to move everything to another computer to finish it up. In that case, everything will be sent tomorrow.

Don't worry. It's coming.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

><

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=( Hm...copy-paste from [gm]dave blog, must be pretty bad if you're doing that

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sorry for the delay. Apparently, some things are beyond even my god-like powers."

I knew it! Goblin Smithy is the devil in disguise!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the previous anonymous post... I do believe that Raine is referring to the computer problems being 'pretty bad', not the debate as to whether the blogs are or are not posted by the same person....

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactually! I meant the computer issue being bad for them to copy and paste from [gm]dave. Everyone already know's their the same person

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home