Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yes, I've Hit That

I'm not sure what people's fascination is with Mithras.

I'm really not.

Sure, they're hot cat women with athletic bodies. That's cool.

But do you know what? There are hot women women with athletic bodies, too.

So, if you are more attracted to hot cat women than you are hot women women, then I guess it's really not the woman part that floats your boat.

Congratulations. You want to have sex with animals.

Your parents must be so proud.

But what question do I get more than any other?

I almost disqualified this question as being too strange, but given the number of times I get asked, I thought it might help to get it out of the way.

Hey, Smithy. Have you ever gotten it on with a hot Mithra?

What kind of question is that? They're cat women. That's disgusting.

I mean what kind of sick freak wants to have sex with a cat woman?

Put your hands down.

Not that far down.

The very idea of having sex with a cat woman is just so terribly, terribly wrong.

But, yeah... I've totally hit that.

I mean, who hasn't had sex with a Mithra. They're not exactly the most "chaste" of races.

In case you're not good with the english, that means they are totally easy.

Those girls get around more than AOL CDs.

There are two types of people in the world:

1) people who've had sex with Mithras

2) Galkas.

I remember my first time with a Mithra...

Even if I started to forget, I could just watch the video.

I was in Ordelle Caves. It was Spring and love was in the air.

Wait... Did I say love?

I meant horniness. Horniness was in the air.

And that's when I saw her. She was a cute, blond Mithra Thief. She was wearing a subligar.

And her eyes... Her eyes...

I have no idea what her eyes looked like because they were nowhere near her breasts or ass.

I immediately started to "aggro", if you catch my drift.

Wink, wink.

Yeah, I was totally getting hot.

I ran up and kissed her. Then she was kissing me.

Then she was pulling my armor off.

Then she...

We don't really need to get into the details.

We had just finished when she asked me to reach over and grab her clothes off the floor.

And that's when I heard those four little words:

Mithra>> Sneak attack! Viper Bite!

That girl broke my heart.

Also, my right kidney.

What had happened? Our love was so beautiful, so pure.

What could have made her do this?

Mithra>> A Treasure Chest key!
Mithra>> Finally!!!

Yeah... I probably should have mentioned that Mithras are also complete bitches.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it worth it?

12:09 AM  
Blogger none said...

Hey, be thankful it was the kidney...

2:14 PM  
Blogger terry said...

Those girls get around more than AOL CDs.

LMAO! That's why I keep coming back...

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D:
That was evil, Smithy...
not all Mithras are like that!
I don't like you anymore ; ;

5:49 PM  
Blogger creature124 said...

eh, ive never gottenm the fuss about mithra...there are just as many if not more 'interesting' .dats for hume F as there is for mithas.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo I'm a fan of mithra, and hume females. Dude who gives a crap about the cat part?

Sure once and a while we ALL imagined a chick with a tail... I have lots of times... No thanks to my TV...

A woman is a woman is a equal human being... Ya gotta understand that part before they get in yo pants... And do things you want them to...

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hit it too.
Tail = Handle in my book.
FTW smitty.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home