Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hangover

Guh.

I don't exactly remember last night.

I remember yesterday evening very, very clearly. We were getting ready for Pathfinder's bachelor party.

All the boys were there. Shaman, a few Orcs, some Quadavs.

We even invited a couple of Yagudo.

And you don't want to see those guys drunk. They just keep crossing the road and laughing hysterically.

I also remember there was a great deal of alcohol involved. I'm not exactly sure how much, but it did take two airships to deliver it all.

So, we started drinking early. Very early.

I'm not going to say how much I drank, but those Quadavs started to look real good. They may or may not have been girls.

That's when my memory starts to go in and out.

At one point, I woke up in bed with two naked Mithras and a Taru chick in nothing but a Red Mage AF hat.

Now, the Mithras were nice, but that Taru, she was freaking amazing. She did this one thing... I won't explain it, but let's just say there was spinning involved.

Have you ever seen that trick where a bastketball player will spin a ball on his finger?

Think about that.

Yeah.

When I woke up this morning, I had a killer hangover.

Literally.

It hurt so bad, I killed a party of adventurers just for talking.

That's when I saw Pathfinder.

In bed.

With Mr. Beeington.

I have decided not to ask any questions.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find that Taru girl.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did the yagudo cross the road..To kill the galka that started the stuiped joke Bawk bawk bawk

1:32 AM  
Blogger none said...

/me needs some brain bleach NOW!!!!!!!

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taru Female...
Don't knock it till you've tried it. Beii + Gobby....AAAAAAAAAH!!!! Eyes...mind...pain.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smithy, you really need to get yourself some more of these parties to write about. Shaman's party ought to be fun to describe (when it comes around)

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be "Bee chicka bow wow." Artos?

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bee chika wow wow.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that's just gross. Didn't you say before that someone who finds a race that looks like children sexy is sick? I know you were drunk, but alchohol tends to reveal character. Does this mean that deep inside, you're really Smithy the Pedogob?

Make sure you let me know if you're going to move into my neighborhood.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their age has nothing to do with it. They LOOK like children. Meaning if you want to sleep with a taru, you would also be likely to want to sleep with a child.

Regardless to what anyone on not4chan will tell you, fapping to loli still makes you a pedophile. The same principle applies here.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, a tarutaru is not all that smaller than a goblin.
Hey he may have found Mrs Right or at least Mrs Rightnow.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And people thought us taru were just small because we weren't skilled or useful.

We're just travel sized for your convienances *wink wink* Many MANY convienances...

Ahem anyway, a great update. Gods I love reading this!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Sechakecha said...

*raises hand*

Here's your female tarutaru in nothing but an AF hat. ~.^

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Prosteticvogonjeltzchairmanroflmao,

Hello, my name is Comedy. I understand we have not met. I am a friend of Reinbach's, and I am also quite fond of Smithy. I would like to explain a few things to you.

Sometimes people say things that they don't mean or isn't true. When it is not considered to be a lie, it usually falls under my jurisdiction. This is called a "joke".

I realize Reinbach must have struck a chord with you, but rest assured, he was making a "joke". I apologize if he offended you. Pedophilia is a disease and I'll keep you in my prayers so you can have a speedy recovery. You can do this. I believe in you.

Again, that's a "joke".

Regards,
Comedy.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH GOD, WHAT DID I DO?

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The following link is Not Safe For Work. Be advised.

Lolicon (Don't worry, it's not very revealing, and more of a joke than anything.)

Coincidence? I think not!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Reeree said...

I'm mysteriously sore today.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... mithra has a tail though.... tarutaru... has to reach

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home