Friday, August 11, 2006

Walked A Mile In His Shoes

After yesterday, I realized what it's like to be Pathfinder.

The low IQ.

The random thoughts.

The strange fixation with paths.

I decided that I'd given him a pretty hard time that maybe he didn't deserve.

Now, I'm thinking I was either drunk or stoned, but at the time it made sense.

So, I called Pathfinder up and asked him to meet me.

He seemed a little suspicious when I was talking to him, but he was waiting in Yuhtunga when I arrived.

GoblinSmithy>> Hey, Pathfi...
GoblinPathfinder>> Stay right there!
GoblinSmithy>> What the hell?
GoblinPathfinder>> Keep your hands where I can see them.
GoblinSmithy>> What's wrong with you?
GoblinSmithy>> Were you dropped on your head as a child?
GoblinPathfinder>> ... Yes, actually.
GoblinPathfinder>> But show me your hands anyway.
GoblinSmithy>> Why?
GoblinPathfinder>> You're going to stab me.
GoblinPathfinder>> I know it.
GoblinPathfinder>> But I'm on to your little plan.
GoblinSmithy>> I'm not going to stab you.
GoblinPathfinder>> That's exactly what you'd say...
GoblinPathfinder>> If you were going to stab me.
GoblinSmithy>> Or if I wasn't going to stab you.
GoblinPathfinder>> Or if you were.
GoblinSmithy>> Oh lord.
GoblinSmithy>> You're even more retarded than usual.
GoblinPathfinder>> More retarded than usual like a fox.
GoblinSmithy>> ...
GoblinSmithy>> Listen very, very carefully.
GoblinSmithy>> I'M NOT GOING TO STAB YOU!!!
GoblinPathfinder>> I don't believe you.
GoblinSmithy>> Why not?
GoblinPathfinder>> Well... everything up until this second.
GoblinSmithy>> ... Yeah.
GoblinSmithy>> I can understand that.
GoblinSmithy>> But I'm being honest.
GoblinPathfinder>> I don't know...
GoblinPathfinder>> What do you want anyway?
GoblinSmithy>> I want to apologize for treating you so bad.
GoblinSmithy>> You didn't deserve it.
GoblinPathfinder>> I didn't?
GoblinSmithy>> Trust me.
GoblinSmithy>> No one was more surprised than me.
GoblinPathfinder>> So, you're actually saying you're sorry?
GoblinSmithy>> Yeah.
GoblinPathfinder>> Okay, what's going on?
GoblinPathfinder>> Is this a trick?
GoblinSmithy>> For the last time, NO.
GoblinSmithy>> It's not a trick.
GoblinSmithy>> Not.
GoblinSmithy>> Not a trick.
GoblinPathfinder>> That's what you'd say if it was a trick.
GoblinSmithy>> Fine.
GoblinSmithy>> It is a trick.
GoblinPathfinder>> ...
GoblinPathfinder>> Wait...
GoblinPathfinder>> Does that mean it's a trick or not?
GoblinPathfinder>> I'm lost.
GoblinSmithy>> It.
GoblinSmithy>> Is.
GoblinSmithy>> Not.
GoblinSmithy>> A.
GoblinSmithy>> Trick.
GoblinPathfinder>> That's what you'd say if it was...

I stabbed him. I didn't even know I was going to do it, but I stabbed him.

And it felt good.

I really had the best of intentions. I really, really did.

But I could only take so much.

Maybe it'll go smoother next time.

GoblinPathfinder>> I KNEW IT!

Or maybe I'll just skip the apology and go right to the stabbing.

Damn, I hate Pathfinder.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Post FTW! - Hey, maybe he didn't deserve it. Maybe the word ''Pathfinder'' causes mental defiency even to the smart ones. Smart ones meaning smithy's.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Carrin said...

I think he's just been mentally conditioned.

Smithy=Stabbing

Just keep reinforcing it Smithy. -_^

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GoblinPathfinder>> I don't believe you.
GoblinSmithy>> Why not?
GoblinPathfinder>> Well... everything up until this second.


LOL

9:48 AM  
Blogger Thistle said...

Awww, poor Pathfinder! No wonder he never trusts you.

Just wait, Smithy! One month I'll be the person who has the highest donation, then Pathfinder will have his day! (Okay, okay, so his day will probably involve him being in a safe place surrounded by a bunch of nice pet-type mobs, but hey! At least you won't be able to stab him then!)

11:11 AM  
Anonymous freespirit said...

GoblinPathfinder>> That's what you'd say if it was a trick.
GoblinSmithy>> Fine.
GoblinSmithy>> It is a trick.
GoblinPathfinder>> ...
GoblinPathfinder>> Wait...
GoblinPathfinder>> Does that mean it's a trick or not?
GoblinPathfinder>> I'm lost.

I don't think I can stop laughing...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Yo Alejandro said...

Sometimes you just gotta stick to what works

LoL

Keep it up Smithy

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Devil_lancer said...

Talk about your self fulfilling prophecies. Eventually he may be conditioned enough to equate stabbing for affection.......yeah, I hope it doesn't happen either. Its no longer fun when they are actually begging for it......wait, ignore that, stab them anyway.

12:43 PM  
Blogger creature124 said...

People/Mobs that stupid DESERVE to be stabbed! The theory is darwinism....GET THE STUPID ONES OUT OF THE GENE POOL!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GoblinPathfinder>> More retarded than usual like a fox.

lol wtf >.> i can see pf sayin that

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Spiz said...

AHAHAHAH Paranoid Pathfinder. To Cute.

GoblinPathfinder>> More retarded than usual like a fox.

oh-my. thats just a great line.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Kishani said...

<3 Smithy

no early morning saturday update... this means today at work will be bad.

(yes, I use Smithy's blog post to tell me if I'm going to have a good day at work or a bad day) And before you say that's silly, you better not ever go reading your horoscope in the newspaper 'cause that's just as silly!!!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home