Saturday, August 05, 2006

Beastmen Drama

Oh.

Dear.

Altana.

The Beastmen forces are on the virge of civil war. It will be Orc versus Yagudo, Sahagin versus Tonberry.

I hope the Goblins draw an easy opponent in the first round.

With my luck, we'll have to take on Demons or something.

Or the Gigas.

It all started yesterday. A bunch of us Goblins were preparing to take on Simurgh when, out of nowhere, a bunch of Quadavs showed up.

Right away, they started with the attitude. Something about Rolanberry Fields being their turf.

I had to remind them that we live there, too.

We went back and forth for a while, but slowly we came to a compromise. We told them that we were there first and they agreed to let us have claim, but if we wiped, they'd take it.

Honestly, we were a little surprised to see they were so understanding.

Then as soon as Simurgh pops, the Quadavs grab the claim and go to work on him.

Damned botters.

Now, we're absolutely pissed at this point, but we let it go and hope for them to wipe.

Suddenly, a group of Sahagins show up and try to steal Simurgh. They start pulling adventurers into the middle of their group, so the adventurers will kill them.

We watch this disgusting display of PMK (Player Monster Killing) and do the only noble thing.

We start spamming our claim macros just in case they wipe.

Claim starts jumping around. With all of the Beastmen spamming provoke and the Adventurers getting in the way, Simurgh was constantly going unclaimed.

So, it's a complete free for all. I just finish gutting a Quadav when I notice Simurgh only has a sliver of life left.

And he's unclaimed.

I try to hit my provoke macro, but before I can, some idiot Orc Farkiller sitting off to the side uses Eagle Eye Shot and kills Simurgh.

That was the last freaking straw. Everyone starts screaming about stealing, and PMKing, and the damned botters.

And the Orc Farkiller? I'm pretty sure half the Beastmen will have him blacklisted by morning.

Since then, it's been a constant battle between the beastmen forces. Every area has become a total warzone.

Apparently, "someone" set Davoi on fire. I have no idea who could have done such a thing.

It wasn't me.

Stop looking at me like that.

Anyway, I'm going to be keeping a low profile for the next couple of days. The last thing I need is to get my ass kicked by a bunch of monsters.

I get enough of that from the Adventurers.

Damned drama.

I am so going to make a post on Alla about this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you happen to fight Demons in the first round, just play some linkin park and they will just slit their wrists. Demons = Emo, lol.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


I am so going to make a post on Alla about this.


I think we need to have sex, right now

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home