Friday, August 25, 2006

A Few Notes

Three matters to deal with:

1) Lack of Update Yesterday

Sorry there was no update yesterday. Between work, trying to find me a lady, and some semblance of a life, I've been burning myself out lately. I've actually started going narcoleptic at my desk, randomly falling asleep while typing.

I needed to take a night off and get some sleep. I still don't think I've had enough, but I feel a hell of a lot better. Needed to recharge my batteries.

As for the days without updates, unfortunately shit happens. I can't control getting Firaga III'ed or the resulting skin grafts.

Some days I'm so tired/annoyed that I can't think of anything funny to write. I've tried writing on these days and the feedback hasn't been great. It feels too forced.

Hopefully, these absences will be rare, but they are going to happen.

I'd like to invite all of my readers to send me any fan work/art that they like. Should a day come when I can't update, I'll at least try and put up some fun fan work.

Anyway, on to subject number 2...


2) August Fan Week

That's right, folks. It's fan week time again, that special time of the month where we all come together to celebrate your favorite goblin.

I have a few theme ideas for the week, but I wanted to know if you readers had certain things you'd like to know/hear about.

If there is anything you'd like to know/hear about, feel free to post it in the comments section of this post and I'll work it in as best I can.

Now, there are good ways to do this and bad ways.

Good Way: GoblinSmithy, have you ever wanted to take mercy on an adventurer?

See, that's good. It offers some room for discussion and is not strange.

Bad Way: GoblinSmithy, can we see pictures of your feet?

See, that's bad. It offers room for discussion, but room that no one really wants to go into. You are scary. Please discontinue breathing at your earliest convenience.

This is your opportunity to voice your opinions and see more of what you like.

I will probably ignore many of these opinions, but that's only because I ignore most people.

On to subject 3...


3) Fan Club pack

As most of you already know, anyone who donates $5 or more during the month becomes part of the GoblinSmithy fan club. All fan club members receive a free gift pack at the end of the month that includes some fun pictures, exclusive stories, and whatever else I think to include.

To make the pack even more palatable, I'd like to hear your suggestions about what else to include. More stories? More Pathfinder stories? Just let me know.

Also, if you submit fan work/art, it can be included in the fan pack to be appreciated by other readers.

That's everything, folks. I'll be back later this evening with an actual update.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man gobby you need some sleep. you made a post for yesterday (now that slacker gm dave didn't)

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<< I'm beginning to suspect GM{Dave} and goblin smithy are one person!

(maybe~)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<< I'm beginning to suspect GM{Dave} and goblin smithy are one person!

(maybe~)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<< I'm beginning to suspect GM{Dave} and goblin smithy are one person!

(maybe~)

12:59 PM  
Blogger ylimaf said...

Deja vu~!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I also noticed that both of todays updates are almost completely identical. I also find it odd that they both thought of the Good Way: Bad Way: examples.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some rest. I can tell you're tired.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

It was obvious just from the writing style, that and they link to each other, and only each other.

It was so nice, he said it thrice!

(Other post removed for spelling errors)

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the more [GM]Dave vs Smithy ^^

8:58 PM  
Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Just e-mail it to me or post a link to an online picture site like photobucket.com.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apologies. I did the three posts in a row. I was on a bad computer and it kept giving me the whole page cannot be displayed after attempting to post.

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolololz its easy to see that ur posts are complete made-up, however they are still very amusing

and btw i also believe that goblin smithy and [GM] dave are the same person.

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smithy, what is the most imaginative way you have considered to kill Pathfinder? God knows we all think he's a retard.

Onto the suggestions that I am probably not allowed to make: How about making some new friends? Pathfinder's a complete and utter wingus, and Shaman... well, Shaman's just Shaman.
How about adopting a younger Goblin? Those Butchers and Tinkerers have got to learn about groin-stabbing somehow...

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i 3rd the GM{Dave} vs. GoblinSmithy

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home