Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Awkward Silences

Apparently, having a bachelor party on the weekend is a really good way to complete mess up your Monday.

Yeah.

See, it's kind of hard to work next to a person after you see them in bed with their pet bee. I don't care how much you had to drink, that shit is messed up.

I really don't feel like chatting with someone after that kind of mental trauma.

There's no way I could talk to him. I already knew how the conversation would go. I kept running it over and over in my head.

I'd try to be subtle, but it would fail.

GoblinPathfinder>> Heya, Smitty.
GoblinPathfinder>> Nice day, isn't it?
GoblinSmithy>> YOU F*&%ED YOUR BEE!
GoblinSmithy>> YOU SICK BASTARD!

See? I totally tried there.

What more can you expect from me?

And before you start thinking how much fun that would be, try thinking of the big picture.

I might need to use that boy as a meat shield some day.

I decided that the only course of action would be to hide out for a few days. If I didn't see Pathfinder, it might all blow over.

Plus, I wouldn't have to put up with him for a few days. Bonus.

So, I went out of my way to hide from him. I found the most isolated cave in Yhoator Jungle. With any luck, he'd never find me.

Of course, with my luck, he found me in just under two minutes.

GoblinPathfinder>> Heya, Smitty.
GoblinPathfinder>> Did you have fun at the...
GoblinSmithy>> NOT LISTENING!!!
GoblinSmithy>> I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
GoblinPathfinder>> Why are you yelling?
GoblinSmithy>> I'M NOT YELLING!
GoblinSmithy>> YOU'RE WHISPERING!
GoblinPathfinder>> Oh...
GoblinPathfinder>> HEYA, SMITTY!
GoblinPathfinder>> DID YOU HAVE FUN AT THE...
GoblinSmithy>> Oh dammit.
GoblinSmithy>> Would you shut the hell up?
GoblinPathfinder>> WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING!
GoblinSmithy>> I'm not whis...
GoblinSmithy>> I have a headache.
GoblinSmithy>> I'm hoping it's a tumor.
GoblinPathfinder>> Gee...
GoblinPathfinder>> I'd better whisper, too, then.
GoblinSmithy>> Oh. Joy.
GoblinPathfinder>> What happened at the party after?
GoblinPathfinder>> I think I passed out.
GoblinSmithy>> I think you became a Queen bee.
GoblinPathfinder>> A what?
GoblinSmithy>> Nothing.
GoblinSmithy>> I didn't say anything.
GoblinSmithy>> You said something.
GoblinPathfinder>> I did?
GoblinSmithy>> Yes.
GoblinSmithy>> You said you had to go.
GoblinPathfinder>> No, I didn't.
GoblinPathfinder>> ... I think...
GoblinPathfinder>> Nope. Definitely didn't say it.
GoblinSmithy>> Maybe you forgot because you were in such a rush to go.
GoblinPathfinder>> But I don't have to go anywhere.
GoblinSmithy>> Then why did you say it?
GoblinPathfinder>> I'm lost.

Perfect.

GoblinSmithy>> Nice seeing you.
GoblinSmithy>> You'd better get going.
GoblinPathfinder>> ...
GoblinPathfinder>> ... Yeah... I guess...
GoblinPathfinder>> Wish I knew where I was rushing to.
GoblinSmithy>> No time for that.
GoblinSmithy>> Let's get you on the road.

Wow. Really didn't think that would work.

Well... At least I have a little less to worry about.

GoblinShaman>> Hey, Smithy.
GoblinShaman>> Where's Pathfinder going in such a hurry?
GoblinSmithy>> ...
GoblinSmithy>> Why are you talking to me?
GoblinShaman>> We're friends.
GoblinSmithy>> Not after what you tried at the party.
GoblinShaman>> Why?
GoblinShaman>> What did I do at the party?
GoblinSmithy>> Let's just say Firaga wasn't the only thing flaming that night.
GoblinSmithy>> Catch my drift?

Note to self: Next time you have a party, don't invite anyone from work.

Also, never have parties.

We don't like people.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real smooth, but I just wanna see Pathfinder's reaction when he finds out he did it with his pet... To much bestiality

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd Post Ftw Good Job Smitty

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind Patfinder's reaction, bride Lamia's reaction is the real question.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Xylos said...

Reminds of of the time I got busted .dat modding my moogle into a sheep. ahhhh memories.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous iiftf blog said...

Loved reading thhis thanks

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home