Friday, June 23, 2006

Come And Get It

I was looking at the calendar while I was waiting for my skin grafts to heal (long story) and I noticed that it was getting kind of close to the end of the month.

You know what that means, right?

It's fan club time again.

I know you love me.

Just like last time, anyone who donates $5 or more during the month to help support me (and the purchasing of more knives) will receive a special free fan club gift pack.

It's not much, but it's something to show my appreciation for all of the adventurers who are nice enough to hook me up even after I stabbed them in the face.

Do you remember that time?

With the knife?

You should have seen the look on your face.

Anyway, the gift pack will include some extra stories, a couple of wallpapers, a selection of fun pictures, some great fan art, and whatever else I can think of to include.

But I've decided to step things up a notch. Rather than just getting the gift pack, this week the readers will choose what stories will run.

Would you like more stories of Garrison? Dynamis? Limbus?

Me versus gil sellers?

Me versus gil buyers?

Me and Pathfinder?

Please don't choose Pathfinder.

Anyone can feel free to post their choices or suggestions in the comment section of this update
and I will tabulate the results.

And by tabulate, I mean write down.

So get posting and I'll see what you guys really want to hear about.

A lot of crap happens to me. You might as well hear me bitch about the ones you like the most.

And, just like every other month, the reader who donates the most during the month will be given the chance to appear in the blog if they like.

I mean, you're going to get Smithied in the jungle anyway, right?

Might as well have it posted on the intarweb.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the revenge of Mr. Beeington! ... and, here's a thought. Different zones have Pathfinders with different pets. they must be his cousins. I wonder how you'd handle if all the sudden there were like 20 pathfinders with different pets >.> (okay, i know it's not that many, but yeah

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathfinder + Vetrinarian.. twice the moron action! (includes pets)

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A story of you and your brother. you never seem to right about tinker.

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garrison ... and Pathfinder!!!

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathfinder and his Bee :D

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the combination of Pathfinder, gil sellers, and Firaga IV. That sounds like lots of fun...hehe

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...you and [Gm]Dave should team up in an unstoppable stabbing/banning/random dragon feeding team questing to rid the world of gillseller.
Or just more of you and pathfinder.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathfinder!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goblin Fisher :)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Go after the role-players/fanboys. 2. Death to the Bee.
3. Smitty meets the king of the emos... Dynamis-Lord!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. more stories of Garrison, PLEASE!
2. You verses gil sellers, OMG RAMPAGE!
3.The discoverance of more pathfinders.
4. A conversation between you and [GM]Dave.

Thee are label from most important/funny to least interesting. Thanks you for your time. ^_^

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get a promotion to a gobby NM. ^_^ You have been there stabbed that and you desrve one!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathfinder!

12:35 AM  
Blogger -Othniel- said...

-TOTALLY HILARIOUS-!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home