Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Goblin Smithy Fan Week

It's that time again, folks. The end of the month is getting close, so it's time to get the fanclub in full swing.

As most of you know, any person who donates $5 or more during the month becomes a member of my fanclub and receives a special, super exclusive gift pack.

Also, I will not possibly not aggro you the next time I see you.

No promises though.

Last months gift pack was very popular. It contained some wallpapers, some exclusive stories, and a few little add ons.

This month, I have all new fan art to send out, new stories, and a bunch of other stuff all for you people who are cool enough to help me out.

I will even include some stories from my childhood as a little Goblin Fisher.

And, as a bonus, the reader who donates the most each month will be given the option of appearing in the blog.

Also, one free death! YAY!

WARNING: please make sure the e-mail address you include is a valid one. A few members did not receive their package last month because they kept getting bounced back as undeliverable.

Also, because I like people who give me money, I am dedicating this week to all of my fans. This week is now officially Goblin Smithy Fan Week.

You're crying tears of joy. I completely understand.

I'll give you a minute.

...

Are you done yet?

For fan week, I will be accepting story ideas from any reader creative enough to suggest them. I've died in pretty much every way possible, so feel free to suggest what you will.

I will most likely have scars that go along with your idea.

Also, if you have any fan art you might like to see sent out in the gift pack, feel free to send it to me. I will either include it or send you an e-mail detailing your failure as an artist.

Win-win, right?

Okay, I have to get back to writing up another update. Damn, writing is hard with these hands.

Also, whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously has never been stabbed in the chest with a sword.

I'm just saying.

8 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

I know a good story for you Smithy :D You should visit your mom in Movapolis! She probably misses you because you're so far away from home ;)

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the time I was PLing a friend in Sauromugue Champaign and we saw you. I wonder what your side of that story was. As I recall, you were dim enough to aggro...

Oh, and psst -- check your Dreams in Vana'diel PMs. I gave you a second piece of blog fodder there. -- Pteryx

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Smithy gets demoted to "Placeholder" XD

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an encounter with Absolute Virtue? That's always fun XD

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Dynamis trip would be cool, maybe just to spice things up about, you DON'T get fried, or maybe you could take a trip to a starter zone i.e. West Sarutabaruta, lots of manthra and midgets to stab!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I play BST, I can't get enough of it. My favorite prey is VT and IT shit that I know I shouldn't be fighting. One of the best parts is taking down a tough looking mob, solo or duo, with the 5-10 of the wussiest looking mobs in the game, while I sit back and drink a soda. I'm sure Smitty has met with a few bsts several levels below him who slowly suicided a pack of bunnies to take him down to a sliver then walk up and hit him once with their axe for the kill.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home