Sunday, April 02, 2006

What a morning...

So, I'm hunting for my RSE in Ordelle's Caves.

You didn't think we got this armor for free did you?

I fight beetles all morning to get a chest key. Finally, I get one to drop and I start looking for a chest.

I run past Stroper Chyme and wave hi. He's a nice guy. And that's funny considering he's never actually lived for more than 3 seconds at a time.

Then, it's around all the usual spots upstairs...

No luck.

Here's the part I hate. The drop to the lower level. I hold my breath and jump...

And land on a freakin' Stroper. Big and green and double ugly. He starts spouting off and I go to argue. Then his breath hits me. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

I take off running with still no chest in sight. I'm getting really annoyed.

And then I see it. Off in the distance is a treasure chest. Finally, I can get my goblin RSE pointy-crotch subligar.

I'm so happy that I barely feel the first hit. The second, though... that one hurt. Three through ten are terrible.

I glance over my shoulder (which is not easy in this helmet) and see a Monk right behind me. And he's swinging hard.

Get the chest. Kill the Monk. Get the chest. Kill the Monk.

Oh you soooooooooooo know I went to kill that Monk. Kill him in the face.

So, I turn and start stabbing.

GoblinSmithy>> Know what you face needs? More knife.

But then I notice something. My hit points are going down faster than his. WAY faster.

><

Apparently the face-killing will have to be postponed.

Thinking quick, I turn and run for the chest. I grab my key and try to put it in the lock, but it slips sideways. Before I can try again, the Monk takes one final swing and it's over.

And by it's over, I mean I'm over. So close and yet so far.

Monk>> Hey! He dropped a chest key. ^^

The Monk literally steps over my still warm body and pops MY treasure chest.

I hate people.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. I was linked here from Allakhazam, and was dubious at first, but found myself finishing all of your previous entries! Keep up the good work on these posts since I will be checking back atleast once a day!

Thanks for the laughs!

~Tiaan

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the funniest blog ever. Keep up with this. :P

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the key, bud.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! iowa vw salvage yard Way car alarms Flash cards free e cards http://www.xxx-cartoons-6.info/Toon_sex_annuaire.html Face lift surgery dallas Mens body hair remover

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home