Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I didn't sign up for this

So, I was hanging out with some of my friends, Shaman and Furrier, when one of them mentions an event called Garrison.

Shaman went on and on about how much fun it is, and I started to get interested. Easy exp and those adventurers drop some good items. It all sounds too good to be true.

It is.

I really should have asked more questions.

Today, I sign up for Garrison and I get transported to an outpost in Bururimu Peninsula.

At first, I'm kind of confused. I'm at a random outpost in the middle of nowhere and, for some reason, I'm now holding parts of a mannequin. Read that again. I'm holding parts of a mannequin in the middle of a battle.

Someone remind me to kill Shaman.

I fumble with the mannequin parts and I'm just starting to get them in control when I see them. A swarm of NPCs comes over a hill and starts hitting me. 18 of them. 18 freaking NPCs are out to kill me.

I can only assume they like mannequins.

So I'm getting absolutely murdered and think "Can this get any worse?"

You should never ask that question.

Just then, 18 adventurers come over the hill to help out the NPCs. Yeah... I was apparently more than they could handle.

So 36 pointy things later, I'm face down in the dirt. I lose exp, delevel, and land on a mannequin foot that gets lodged in a very uncomfortable place.

I'm going to beat Shaman to death with his own face.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine that was quite uncomfortable until it was pulled out.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant

7:27 PM  
Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Talk about getting a leg up.

Bah dump pssssshhhhhhhhh

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn that made me laugh XD

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home