Friday, April 07, 2006

Recent Rumors

Recently, a certain goblin, who will remain nameless (and if I catch him, faceless), has made comments about me.

I would like to reply to these comments. And for dramatic effect, I will do this in the third person.

*ahem*

Goblin Smithy does not steal women. No. Occasionally (read: frequently), women will leave another man and come to Goblin Smithy.

This is not Goblin Smithy's fault. No. Goblin Smithy simply provides a service to women who are unfulfilled and unsatisfied.

Goblin Smithy is a port in a storm.

Goblin Smithy does feel bad for these other men. Not because their women have left them for Goblin Smithy. This is inevitable. But Goblin Smithy feels bad for them because these men can never hope to be Goblin Smithy.

Perhaps other goblins should man up, take care of their women, and stop blamin Goblin Smithy for their problems. Goblin Smithy is not the problem. Goblin Smithy is the solution.

Thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man when I realized what this post was about I couldn't help laughing, Smithy you da goblin!

P.S. Don't stab me when I level ninja in the Jungle, please! I'll give you a whm tarusnack.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL smithy the sex stud :DDDDD

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saving people a search: Bannable Offenses: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The life and times of [GM]Dave.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home