Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Give It One Week

That's how long I figure it will be before my lovely jungles are overrun by Pirates, Geppetos, and Mimes.

Sorry.

I mean Corsairs, Puppetmasters, and Blue Mages.

Why does everyone have to pick up a new job the exact second it becomes available? I mean, why?

Remember when the NPCs first came out? Remember the 5 hour long lines (and those stupid bastard line cutters) that you had to wait for just to get to the next part of the quest?

The smart people who waited even a few days didn't have to wait in line at all. And all they lost was not having an NPC that first day.

BOO FRICKEN' HOO.

There are so many other things you could do. And let's not even consider the fact that the huge flood of these jobs will make it nearly impossible to get a Dunes party, so you're stuck at level 12.

And who doesn't love having to buy low level armor at five times the regular price due to increased demand?

YAY for economics!

Here's exactly what I imagine the Jungles will look like in one week:

Corsair85>> lvl 25 COR lfg
Puppetmaster27>> Level 24 PUP looking for party
Corsair63>> level 25 COR lfg (( Please invite me. ))
Bluemage12>> im a blue mage
Bluemage54>> level 24 BLU lfp
Ninja2>> Level your damned subs.
Puppetmaster49>> How do you unlock Corsair?
Corsair85>> (( I don't know how to answer that. ))
Bluemage12>> im a blue mage
Goblinsmithy>> I'm going to stab you all in the eyes!
Goblinsmithy>> Shut up, you damned n00bs!
Bluemage12>> im a blue mage
Corsair63>>
level 25 COR lfg (( Please invite me. ))
GoblinSmithy>> I HATE YOU ALL!

I swear to you right now, if you step into my jungle among the flood of new job n00bs, I am not responsible for whatever may happen to you...

...whatever knife-face stabbing related incidents may happen to you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Squirt said...

Hi Mr Bobbo-Gobbo!

I love pirates! I hope they get cool eyepatches! I bet you can't wait to heary-weary all those clever pirates using quotey-woteys from The Princess Bride in all their piratey fun macros! That's going to be super-terrific! I love The Princess Bride!

I love Mimes! They're so... wait, Reeree says Mimes suck. Reeree says they got the monster-loving blues. I don't think she's right though. I think they just pretendy-wendy to sucky-wucky! Mimes are fun!

I love Gerpeppertoes! What's a Gerpeppertoe? Oh...

*shudder*

Puppets scare me.

4:24 PM  
Blogger terry said...

Clearly, the automatons were created with Mr. Smithy in mind. The ultimate defense!

No face. No knife-in-face.

GoblinSmithy>>Know what your face needs?
Puppet>>More face?

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[quote]
I swear to you right now, if you step into my jungle among the flood of new job n00bs, I am not responsible for whatever may happen to you...

...whatever knife-face stabbing related incidents may happen to you.
[/quote]

Is the presence of these new jobs not erroneous as relates to any face stabbing that goes down?

Separate note A: The paladin job class has with whatever method increased their ability in shielding, as has every shield user with a separate enhancement (again including the paladin).

Separate note B: Those "Mimes" you refer to eventually gain access to that bomb you toss...


Any thoughts?

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*starts loading up his hexagun*

You know... I've been called the Dread Pirate Beldin on Ragnarok for over 2 years, and I'll be damned if some freakin noobs try and take my title...

*click*

Why don't you bend over so I can shoot you in the arse? It'll give you 3mp/tic

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gobrin-

If it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna want to firaga the noobs in Valkurm and up, too.

You KNOW Valky's gonna be BLU and Corsair onry for months, right?

/sigh...

{Firaga} III {Do you need any help?} {I'll follow you.}

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd join in the Firey fun if I could Teakwood... I'd raise the n00bs so you could burn them again.

They'd have no skin left to graft.

Fun...

On this subject: Smithy, relax, only one or two will even get to your jungle, only a few faces to stab. Half of the 48 of the BLU online will have given up before 20.

You seriously need to invest in getting Mrs Smithy some massage classes to help you chill.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue mage needs no party. I was soloing on you when you were Tough to me at level 19 in the dunes.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home