Friday, April 14, 2006

A Clarification

I would like to clear up a misconception. A misconception on your part.

We understand that this is a video game.

Every mob you kill, every beastman you slay, every goblin you die to knows that this is a video game.

That, however, makes our jobs all the sweeter.

You log into your nice, little MMORPG and come after us. We log in and wait for you.

We wait and know that there's a good chance that we're going to die.

That's part of our job.

We don't lose exp, we don't lose gil, and we certainly don't lose sleep over it.

But you adventurers... oh, you sweet, clueless adventurers...

You drive yourselves mad over every death. Every time you see your name turn grey and your body go limp, you die a little inside.

In the real world.

So, we win. Every time, we win.

Come after me, you tiny, insignificant adventurers. Play your video game. Play your MMORPG.

Cause I always win.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Squirt said...

All this is a video game? I love video games! Can I play, too? I always have a hard time choosing between Yoshi and the Princess, though. Or that mushroom looking one - what's her name again?

Even though I probably won't ever go out any farther than West Ronfaure, I wanna be Goblin Smithy's friend and play video games with him. Maybe we can get together through the mooglenet? I think he's super-terrific!

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home