Thursday, July 06, 2006

Smithy: The Revenge

Given yesterday's... misfortune, I was angry.

All I wanted was to take out my stress on a bunch of hapless n00bs and stab them to death.

Is that so much to ask?

But no. I go to Yuhtunga Jungle, rife with brainless adventurers, and I end up getting electrocuted to death.

Does that sound like a stress reliever?

So, today I woke up on a mission. I was going to kill as many n00bs as it took to make me feel better.

That would be a lot.

Now, where could I find a near endless supply of adventurers that would offer absolutely no resistance with almost no chance of high level players getting in the way?

Are you thinking Valkurm, too?

I know some of you may not play the game and you may not know what Valkurm Dunes is. Let me explain.

Imagine a long, flowing beach with golden sands and palm trees. You can practically smell the sea air.

Sounds nice, huh?

Now, imagine that same beach only littered with the bodies of absolute retards. This is the place where n00bs go to die.

Just zoning into the area makes your IQ drop by 30 points.

But, if you're trying to find some soft torsos to perforate, this is the place for you.

So, I decided to make a special trip to the dunes and bring an end to the age of men...

And Elvaan...

And Mithra...

Ah, hell. I was gonna kill me up some adventurer trash.

I grabbed a quick Teleport-Holla from a passing Quadav WHM and then walked South to Valkurm Dunes.

The very second I zoned in, a hush fell over the area. Battles being fought ground to a halt. Random shouts broke off into silence.

And then the sweetest four words...

Player>> OH SHIT!!! A SMITHY!!!

I'd feel bad for them if they were intelligent creatures.

Or if I actually cared.

Instead, I showed them a new landscape of pain. Adventurer after adventurer fell before my sword, broken and bloody.

I love vacations.

You'd think I'd get tired after a while.

You'd be wrong.

I just kept stabbing and stabbing and stabbing...

Did I mention the stabbing?

Hour after hour, I just walked the sands either killing a moron or looking for the next.

Sometimes, I'd wait by the zone line.

Player>> Level 11 RDM/BLM looking for party
GoblinSmithy>> (( Team Up? ))
Player>> OHSHIT!! AGGRO!!!

GoblinSmithy hits Player for 274 points of damage.
Player was defeated by GoblinSmithy.

GoblinSmithy>> (( Disbanding Party. ))

I have to admit, it was a lot of fun.

And it made me feel so much better.

Nothing like wiping out an entire area to make you feel like a big man.

So there I was, dancing on a pile of mutilated adventurers. Each one uglier than the last.

Truly this is a monument to my greatness.

GoblinShaman>> Umm... Smithy?
GoblinShaman>> What are you doing?
GoblinSmithy>> Oh, hey, Shaman.
GoblinSmithy>> I didn't see you there.
GoblinSmithy>> What are you doing in Valkurm?
GoblinShaman>> I'm grabbing the vortex to Lufaise.
GoblinShaman>> What are you doing here?
GoblinSmithy>> Not much.
GoblinSmithy>> Just laying down some goblin justice.
GoblinShaman>> In Valkurm?
GoblinSmithy>> Well... yeah...
GoblinShaman>> But you're level 35.
GoblinShaman>> Isn't that a little sad?
GoblinSmithy>> What do you mean?
GoblinShaman>> You're killing people 20 levels below you.
GoblinShaman>> Couldn't get an appointment at a school for the blind?

Damn that Shaman and putting things in perspective.

He did have a point, though. There really wasn't much point murdering people 20 plus levels below me.

It's like kicking the shit out of a kindergarten class.

I'd been having so much fun. And now, it was all ruined.

There had to be something I could do to fix the situation.

And then it hit me...

So there I was, dancing on a pile of mutilated adventurers.

And one Goblin Shaman.

8 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

Yay for Smithy justice! :D!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Bellemithra said...

Nice!!!

Hey Smithy ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l_4F-jtM6g


I had no idea you were so talented ... >.>

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smithy in the dunes...oh god. I bet you feel so much better now.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Arwenne said...

Smithy justice, ftw!

Shaman deserved it. >:D

3:54 PM  
Blogger Reeree said...

So, apart from getting face stabbed, what exactly was Shaman doing there?

Did it involve kissing shy little boys on the tummy because he was overcome with the urge to touch them like a kitten? No, that sounds more like something Pathfinder would do.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... pay odp bill on line Bentley color scheme Customer service call centers jobs in las vegas Information on surveillance cameras invading priva Jbl car audio speakers review fire island camping Boating the sacramento river acres camping resort Pubic domaine bible grants scholarships artists disabilities Dealer michigan volvo Printer scale Eyewear panoptx Scc-a laptop case Waterbed treatment solution Dr peterson plastic surgeon

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! black skin care in mobile alabama medication fioricet meridia perscription online pennsylvania removal tattoo Pamela anderson videos

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info cheap butalbital Washington business broadband Doctor liposuction seattle exercise fitness center small tits 1995 mitsubishi eclipse dental plan http://www.upskirt1.info Compaq laptop replacement parts Saab parts & accesories Robin subaru motors Fairy by valia lyrics antivirus software How big can your breasts get during pregnancy Impotence pain disc Cholestral lowering drugs that are not statins 18 baccarat mirage wheels rim Gifted test mba Student loan refinancing money

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home