Sunday, April 23, 2006

Smithy's Got A Way With The Ladies

Even goblins get lonely sometimes.

I mean, we spend all of our time lurking in the jungles or skulking through huge empty caverns.

It gets depressing.

I'd think of my wife, but then it just gets more depressing.

So, when a group of all female adventurers ran by me in the jungle today, I decided to throw on some of the old Smithy charm and check them out.

Maybe if I was lucky, I could give a new meaning to the old "face stab".

You know what I'm saying?

You know?

You don't know.

Anyway...

I run up to them and decide the best way to get their attention is to stab one of them in the back of the head.

Don't worry though. I picked the ugly one.

If I'd stabbed her in the front of the head, it would have been doing her a favor.

So, the whole group whips around and forms a circle around me.

Oh yeah. There's enough Smithy to go around.

Ninja>> Provoke --> Goblin Smithy
Thief>> Let me get in position.
RedMage>> Careful. He's IT++.
GoblinSmithy>> So are you, baby.
BlackMage>> ...
BlackMage>> wtf was that?
GoblinSmithy>> If I cast tractor on you...
GoblinSmithy>> would you let me move your body?
Warrior>> Someone kill me.
WhiteMage>> Oh my god...
GoblinSmithy>> Did you just cast raise?
GoblinSmithy>> Cause I feel something raising.
Ninja>> Is he...
Ninja>> He's hitting on us.
RedMage>> This isn't going to end well.
GoblinSmithy>> It could end with breakfast in bed...
GoblinSmithy>> If you play your cards right.
Thief>> I'm going to SATA Shadowstitch him.
Thief>> Then we can all run for it.
GoblinSmithy>> I don't know what you're doing back there.
Thief>> ...
GoblinSmithy>> But you really should buy me dinner first.
Thief>> I'm going to vomit.
Ninja>> ZONE!
GoblinSmithy>> Playing hard to get?
Ninja>> ZONEZONEZONE!

Turns out they were just a bunch of teases. They get me all warmed up and then take off running.

I have feelings too, you know.

At least, I think I do.

I mean, I laugh when people get stabbed. That's almost a feeling, right?

In the end, I felt the best way for me to communicate my feelings of unhappiness to their group was to stab each of them in the spine.

Tough love.

7 Comments:

Blogger Squirt said...

Mister Bobbo-Gobbo is funny!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

lol, that was funny, but you should be ashamed smithy! u are married. wait till i tell mrs. smithy what u been doing. she's gonna sit on u!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dun write blogs, so no point signing up for one.

but.

OMG XD!

ty.

*cough cough* ^^ nice one smithy, i'll be careful not to kill you too bad when next we meet. Heck i may even leave my Wyvern.

oh, and i think i found pathfinder after that incident with the 55thf, he was wandering around Battalia Downs. So. I jumped on his head and gave him my own version of face stab. I also found shaman, But he didn't try to help Pathfinder so i let him be.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, maybe those women just didn't like short guys... I get that a lot too man...

Fortunately for the women I can't face stab them if they let me down, I mean alls I goot is a giant spoon or a crafting tool. wtf is with hammers anyway? I'm a WHM, not a Smithy.

Anyway, Smithy, I feel for ya. Lucky I found Beth, she's got nothing against short folk like us ^^;

Oh, and if your wife really depresses you that much, against the will of my own self preservation (I don't wanna get sat on) I'll appeal for your side of the case if you need a divorce ^^

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been following your blog since it started.. Just wanted to say thank you for the awesomeness of it all. You're definately great to have on a dreary monday morning. Keep up the excellant work.
Never had any problems with you, and hopefully I never will.. Especially since I use the ol' "Tail Shake" move to distract you.. ^.~

Aidan ~ Odin

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home