Friday, November 17, 2006

Chocobo Soup - Attempt 2

Apparently, the horrible beating I took did not cure my flu. I guess it just seemed like it was better when compared to the massive bruises and lacerations.

Unfortunately, this left me still trying to find chocobo meat for some hot chocobo soup.

I was sitting in my house, staring at Junior II and cursing him for his small size.

He'd never be enough for a good meal.

I'd need a chocobo at least ten times his size.

...

... Or maybe ten chocobos that are his size.

Oh, what a glorious idea occurred to me. Why bother chasing those stupid, big chocobos when I could just round up a bunch of the little ones?

It was brilliant. It was genius.

Okay... It was me talking about killing a bunch of baby chicks.

You know the old saying: you can't make an omelette without mashing up a bunch of baby chocobos.

Shut up. I'm sick.

So, I asked myself where I could get a bunch of baby chicks.

That's when I remembered hearing that someone in Jeuno was just giving the things away.

The only thing better than killing a bunch of chicks to make soup is killing a bunch of FREE chicks to make soup.

And I was off to Jeuno.

This time, I went prepared. I had spent the night working on my adventurer disguise. I looked exactly like a Taru.

It was hard to get my head to look that pointy, but it worked.

I walk up the the chocobo NPC and ask for a chocobo.

NPC>> Here you go.
GoblinSmithy>> ...
GoblinSmithy>> What the hell is this?
NPC>> This is your chocobo.
GoblinSmithy>> No.
GoblinSmithy>> This is an egg.
GoblinSmithy>> This isn't done yet.
GoblinSmithy>> Take it back 'til it's born and preferably juicy.
NPC>> No, no, no.
NPC>> You have to raise it until it hatches.
GoblinSmithy>> No.
GoblinSmithy>> You have to take this back.
GoblinSmithy>> And you have to give me a chocobo.
NPC>> I'm sorry, sir.
NPC>> I can't do that.
GoblinSmithy>> But I need a real chocobo.
GoblinSmithy>> Not a damned egg.
GoblinSmithy>> I don't even have a frying pan.
NPC>> A what?!
GoblinSmithy>> Nothing.
GoblinSmithy>> Nothing.
GoblinSmithy>> Just need a chocobo for riding.
GoblinSmithy>> Not eating. Just riding.
GoblinSmithy>> Did I mention I'm not going to eat it?
NPC>> Sir, I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave.
GoblinSmithy>> Have you ever laid an egg?
NPC>> Me, sir?
NPC>> Of course not.
GoblinSmithy>> You talk to me like that again..
GoblinSmithy>> And you'll experience it.
GoblinSmithy>> In reverse.
NPC>> ...
NPC>> So how many chicks did you need?
GoblinSmithy>> Enough to fill this new carrier.
NPC>> ...
NPC>> Sir...
NPC>> That's a pot.
GoblinSmithy>> Yes it is.
GoblinSmithy>> An empty pot.
GoblinSmithy>> What could we do about that?
NPC>> Sigh.
GoblinSmithy>> Look on the bright side.
GoblinSmithy>> At least you didn't get stabbed.
NPC>> That's true, I guess.
GoblinSmithy>> Oh yeah.
GoblinSmithy>> Almost forgot.

*STAB*

I'd like to tell you that I didn't eat those baby chicks.

But that would be lying.

And lying is just plain wrong.

29 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

Poor chicks o.o

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I think the sickness is affecting some of your plans

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last line is priceless. Smithy for president!

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrr my login needs to be fixed but no time...
Killing the NPC giving out Chocobo eggs, I'ld sugest staying out of sight if alliances form over the warp taru. Especially if he refuses to give out eggs till he feels he's safe from the wrath of Smithy.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Argentos of Windurst said...

I love your moral fabric, Smitty.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... did it work? Are you cured? Was it tasty? Do you have any other recipes involving chocobos?

9:36 AM  
Blogger token black guy said...

aight aight i got a dope ass recipe fo da chocobo! u take yo chocobo, da one wiffowt heads and take em to da colonol sanders type. be like yo! kernel! i got sum chococboz n boy do i want me sum friieeed chocobo! u can find hiz azz at konschtat fo some konschtat fried chocobo. dat muhfukka know how ta make sum chikin! err...chocobo. NEwayz dat shiz iz gud as fook! or or juz take da eggz n stick em in yo momz cooter n den wait till i come around, cuz den yo mom will get so hott 4 me dat da egg will be boiled in no time den take da egg out n eat it den lemme bang yo mom cuz den ill finally be able to fit up in her holla!!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Dude get a life and stop bitching at other peoples'
I'll have to assume u get the irony in this one

5:18 PM  
Blogger token black guy said...

venom u da man. err body else. HATTERRZZZ

5:34 PM  
Blogger Shayde said...

LOL... lying is wrong, but murder is just fine.

/em scratches her head

Altana help me, but I'm actually starting to enjoy TBG's posts. Holla!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wana know what i suggest >.>

kftbg

9:43 PM  
Blogger token black guy said...

yo yo i gots an idea yo! lick mah ballz cuz if yo mouf wuz full of mah ballz you wouldnt be able to talk none holla!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GoblinPathfinder>> Why aren't there any female Galkas?

====
According to the FFXI Guide Galka's have no gender but are generally perceived to be male.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"GoblinPathfinder>> Why aren't there any female Galkas?

====
According to the FFXI Guide Galka's have no gender but are generally perceived to be male."

Wrong post srry mates

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the old saying: you can't make an omelette without mashing up a bunch of baby chocobos.


ROFL LMAO AHAHAH

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iTT5xl Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7LZ2l1 Wonderful blog.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UFWpLk Magnific!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blackberry software diet http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/fr/product-35454/Odin-HDD-Encryption-5-5 websight design software [url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-37113/Effective-SiteStudio-Pro-6]computer data security software[/url] masterpeace lifgting software
[url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-37143/Spot-Dialup-1-3]Spot Dialup 1.3 - Software Store[/url] workplace learning in software
[url=http://buysoftwareonline.co.uk/product-19145/TabletDraw-1-3-Mac][img]http://buyoem.co.uk/image/2.gif[/img][/url]

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/finpecia.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/11.jpg[/img][/url]
online new zealand pharmacy http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/flagyl-er.htm case studies in pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/plendil.htm]how to prepare for pharmacy certification[/url]
westside pharmacy seattle http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/kamasutra-intensity-condoms.htm lloyds pharmacy online [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/ophthacare.htm]ophthacare[/url]
current pharmacy issues http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/zyprexa.htm us pharmacy phetermine without prescription [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/desyrel.htm]jackson pharmacy[/url]
dillon stores store 49 pharmacy 49 http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/zestril.htm shippees pharmacy wanaque [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/amaryl.htm]amaryl[/url]

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home