Friday, June 02, 2006

Even The Simplest of Tasks...

Alternate Title: "E-mail for Dummies"

I went to so much trouble.

Do you think it's easy to set up a gift pack with these gloves on?

Or to see a monitor with this mask?

Hell no.

But I slave over a gift for those of you kind enough to support me.

And what do I get?

E-mail demons complaining that the file is too big, or they can't find your address, or they have no clue what a zip file is.

Damned emo demons.

Here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to try and fix YOUR mess and send these gift packs out.

Then, I'm going to stab some n00bs in Yhoator until the anger goes away.

Hope to see you there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for the noobs that you vented on, and for you too. More so for you because the noobs die clueless; ignorance is bliss.

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*suddenly very thankful her rdm just hit 30 and she can get out of the jungles*

On a side note, though the file size was a bit big, it was totally worth it.

Noobs, they complain that they want more stuff in a giftpack but then complain that the file size is too big? more stuff = bigger file.

Take names, revoke membership, call [GM]Dave.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, some people don't have DSL available in their area. Small towns and such. *coughs*

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home